Schedule Documents SESSION 2
Please Note: All changes to the schedule (reschedules) will be made within the live Division pages, standings, and schedules. The changes will NOT be made in these original documents. Please visit your team's Division for most current information.
- For U19AA teams, please make sure they double check their schedule as some changes were made to the drafts that include day changes and time changes.
- The schedule is released to the Ice Allocators first so they get their surplus ice right away. Each ice allocator can chose to share the schedule immediately with their teams if they chose. The schedule will be uploaded onto the BGL team webpages in the next day of two.
There are 5 formats that the schedule comes in:
- BGL Schedule - this lists all the games by game number
- BGL FullSchedule - this lists all the games by home and away team. This will allow you to easily sort for each teams full schedule - home and away
- Special Ice - this lists all the games being play ed on Special or Neutral Ice.
- Ice Slots - this lists all the ice submitted and the games assigned to each association and the unused ice slots
- Refs - this if for Official Assignors that use Arbiter
- For games conflicts, reschedules are to be worked out between the ice allocators and then submitted to the webmaster via the website
- There were a few more special ice games scheduled and as a reminder, the association providing the ice must also provide the officials (unless it's U14A and up). You then invoice the "home" team's association for the cost of the ice and the officials.
- There were a number of associations that submitted unusable ice (either before session 2 started, during the Christmas break, or too late or too early). BGL has highlighted them and indicated why the ice is unusable.
- If your association agreed to host an NRL game these games are not in the BGL schedule but are listed on the ice slots tab.
- Unless BGL was told otherwise, BGL assumed that ice designated for U10S1 could be used for other divisions if not needed for U10S1. You may see some notes made on that.
- There are also a couple notes for individual associations on the ice slots tab - ie - can you change a flood.
In next couple days the following emails may be coming out regarding:
- AWG ice for Zone 5
- U12 League Championship Commitment to Attend
- U12 League Championships hosting applications
- U10 Commitment to Attend
- NRL games still needed ice
If you have any questions, please contact your BGL Association Rep
first and they will may contact with BGL if required.